1. When checking out make sure to indicate the preferred date/time for pickup at event.
Don’t worry you will receive further contact from us regarding pickup location information and a form to confirm/change details.
2. Be sure to enter your agent name and the agent name or the 3rd party (aka Mule).
Note: this gives the 3rd party consent to pickup your order
3. Forward your invoice email to the person picking up the order.
4. Have the invoice email ready on your phone or printed out.
5. Your 3rd party is to check all items before leaving the pickup area.
If there are any issues our staff will be happy to assist with rectifying it to the best of our ability.
Unfortunately after the 3rd party leaves the pickup area we are not able to replace items claimed missing.
Back to top